CVG announced towards the end of last year some of things Konami are planning for Pro Evolution Soccer 6; though no official statements have been released yet.
The eventual aim for Seabass, creator of the series, and his team, is to have 11 vs. 11 online play. While this sounds good, the idea will no doubt fail in the UK, for Pro Evolution Soccer 6 anyway, given the current speed of internet connections. For now I think the best we can hope for is Master League online, another concept reported by CVG.
"The Master league has functioned as PES's league mode where you build up a team of superstars to take on the world's best clubs. Seabass' development team are still inking in the final details but apparently the main online stumbling block will be star players - balancing the transfer market when there is literally only one Wayne Rooney or Andriy Shevchenko."
Currently, CVG are carrying a September 1st 2006 release date for the Playstation 3. Considering however it is likely that the console itself won't even be released in Europe by then, we are very skeptical about this date.
Sursa: [Doar userii inregistrati si activati pot vedea linkurile. ]
primele informatii despre PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6 :
PS3, x360, ps2, psp, PC
KCEJ, Seabass of studios
Egypt (wasnt in PES5)
Series of B
New Non Licensed Leagues:
Coca Cola League One
Classic World XI
Classic European XI
Sao Paulo FC
Suwon Samsung Bluewings
Ajax Cape Town
- on-line one 11 A side with spectator mode
- wind effects on shirts and hair and goal netting and flag
- indoors of stage (resounds!)
- More official ball and of boat
- Visible manager
- dugout staff and players in
- more more supporter reactions and chants
- When A ball is kicked out more over the ad boards A new ball is thrown in
- Flares and fireworks. Baloons country on outside OF pitch and more official referee kits